xisto Community
Vacant

My website up for review :)

i like your navigation. maybe if it had images or some kind of graphics would add more spice to your website. Some links don't work. I don't know why. Like the blog link. But I like how your navigtion really is. Its soo cool. I never tried doing that before. But keep up the good work. I be back some other time.

Like ur unique style but, you shouldn't do that crosshair thing I think :DThe main function of a website is that it's easy, so without any irritating things like crossharis, upcoming boxen etc.But the idea is good and I think that when the crosshair is gone ur site really rocks :P Greetz ZorBiX

Yeah there are some issuses with the lack of navigation on the pages...the idea is that its a sort of "popup" which you close to get back to the main menu. I was going to put navig on the other pages, but im not sure how i could do this. Also, im going to display my design on http://www.oswd.org/ (my names Vacant on there too :()

dont you think that the navigation system you are using will be irritating for first time users of your website? consider reconstructing tour site's navigation system. I wont surf through a site in which I will have to close pop ups to be able to go to the next page.
I am outa the site after encountering the 1st popup.

Sorry about that Vacant

your design is certainly original but I would remove the pointer cursor, because the extra effect you get, is minimal and also a bit annoying I would say.. It's hard to read the orange text(note: my pc isn't up to date at all, that could be the reason..although, i think i'm not the only one..) make it a little brighter? Nice work :(