xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yvonnefoong

I Am New Here My little intro

Hello folks,My name is Yvonne and I am 19 years old from Malaysia. This is my 2nd time posting among this big community and I hope to gain many insights thru my online interaction here. Nice to be here with all of you. :-)

yvonnefoong, That is a display of excellent attitude :( That's what we're here on this board for - to interact with each other, share our knowledge as much as we can - and in the process learn even more than that. That's how I figured it happens on this board... At least my PHP skills have increased by leaps and bounds alsmot overnight - from the BIG ZILCH that I had when I'd joined this board first...All the best in your grand quest for knowledge :D Have fun..

Hi yvonnefoong,Welcome to the forum. Lots of great people here.. very helpful & knowledgable.If you have questions.. just post in the forums or the shoutbox.Enjoy your stay.RGPHNX

Hi yvonnefoog, good to see that you want to learn more, and trust me, you will.Hope you enjoy your time here,--mik

Yo~ Welcome~ I'm from Singapore, not too far away from each other geographically eh? Though I'm pretty sure there are other Malaysians on this board. Somewhere.