xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dino-m

It Is Better To Have Canon Or Epson Printer? Hardware

I wouldn't suggest using older versions of Epson because I currently own one, and it sometimes malfunctions. For example, one time, my Epson Stylus Color 440 printer printed 20-something pages of my last DOS prompt history just because it turned it on while the computer was booting.As for Canon, or newer releases of Epson, I have no take on either because I have never had any experiences with either.

It depends on what you're printing. For photos, I would probably use Canon but for regular printing, I would use Brother or Epson. I hae a piece of crap HP printer that strikes out everything I print, so I'm looking for a new one :/

If I had to write my thoughts about epson printers, half of my post would be censored. I sold my C60 for like 20 bucks and got a shiny new PIXMA 3000. Loving it. That printer is the most advanced printer I have ever seen. IT DOES DUPLEX PRINTING!!!Not to mention incredibly good borderless photo printing. This thing is just awesome.Yes so if people are looking for a new printer I highly recommend the Canon PIXMA 3000, don't go for any of the lower PIXMA versions, get al least a 3000, you won't be dissapointed.

I actualy have Epson Stylus ESC/P2, and it's quite old... at least 8 years... But the little thingy works just perfectly. It became quite a problem finding someone to fill the cartridges for it, since everyone say "it's too risky for them to fill the epson cartridge" whatever that means :angry: I don't actualy do a lot of printing, but all I print, looks great...For printing your photos, I would definitely suggest Cannon, but for plain text, any printer will do, it just comes to what manufacturer you like best.