xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dream1405241490

Hidden-dream

ummm people on this forum seem to enjoy my graphics, and I'm a little anxious to get my site out there even though its not even close to being finished but whateverchaosdream.astahost.comenjoy it and give me comments, there is going to be some big overhauls in the near future

Honestly I don't know what to say about it. It's clever, but it depends on what kind of website it is going to be for the layout to work. The graphics are good though. Good luck with it.

Ok.. this is a first :D Wikkid Dreamz commenting on Dreamz lol... It's a damned cool and quite unique layout dream. I'd say simple and yet elegant. Overall the white-gray appearance makes it soothing to the eyes. Only problem is it takes a while to load on my dial-up connection :( lol.. but with broadband it shudnt be a problem... Looks really good though ..

Nice one Dream!! The layout's cool and the colour combination rocks. The shadows gives it a nice effect. Overall: Very Nice!! Hope u update it soon and put some of your graphics too on it.!!! Best of luck.