xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Axis

Hey...

I would like to say hi to everyone. I'm axis and I just joyed this forum a few days ago. I don't really know what I can tell you, but if anyone has any questions I would be happy to reply.Axis

Hi, welcome to the site I've been here for about a month and it's a really great place you will like it a lot...

Hi Axis & all ,Welcome to the forums. great ..nice..people here.Don't be shy..If you have questions just post or shout.. someone is sure to help you.Enjoy your stayRGPHNX

Hey man,Welcome to the Xisto community, good to have you here. I'm quite new myself, I joined about three weeks ago and then a week after that I got hosted. It's pretty cool and easy to do. I had a little trouble setting it up and MC (microscopic earth, an admin), a really good guy, helped me and now it's all good. If you have any issues, go ask MC, he's really nice and good at helping people. Anyways, welcome.PeaceCartman

hey axis, its nice to see more people joining. im happy that the community here is completely awesome. it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the day honestly. im kinda new at this too, but so far i really like it. i can't wait until i really get to know people.