xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mpodner

The Sims 2 Univiersity Expansion Pack Exp. pack fot The Sims 2

Oh me gah! I saw an ad for this on gamefaqs the other day and I was like, OH MY GOSH WAY COOL! But then it said that it was for pc and that you needed the Sims 2......well, when I looked at the requirements for sims 2 like, 3 months ago, my computer didn't meet it. I only have 64 mb of ram and i don't wanna waste like whatever amount of space i need for it anyways.=(I was deeply saddened because it looked so awesome. I just have to stick with the regular ol' console games. v_v But whatever. Controller is more fun anyways. </failed attempt to raise my spirits>

OH MY GOD!! I haven't even found the time to buy Sims 2 yet!!!Even the original sims SLOWED my computer down by liike half. It took half of the space aswell! I don't have any space :'( But that sounds sooo coool ! I can't start playing sims at the moment because once I start I just can't stop and I've got exams coming up this month, so I can't ... NO NO NO /.