xisto Community
Argosoft

Deus Ex

Ok, it's not 100% RPG but.. what do you think about this fantastic game?I LOVE Deus Ex 1.. maybe at first it can seem difficult, but the more you go ahead the more you enter in a hyper-detailed world, in an amazing adventure... I still haven't played with Deus Ex 2 .. you know, it's a sequel.. what about you? any comments about it?

i rented DE2, and was pretty disapointed. i had never played a dues ex game before, and high expectations.it's pretty much the same as any rpg game, nothing special.i didn't like how the camera moved either.

DE2 was nowhere nearly as enjoyable as DE.I could rant about this for ages, but come on, it was designed for the darn X-box. I want my keypad typing back! Even doom 3 was better as an rpg than DE2.

I've played the DX 2 demo and that was pretty horrible. DX is an awesome game, I remember playing it like no tomorrow a few years back. One of the best games I've ever played. The only thing I found bad in the original Deus Ex was the multiplayer part. With all the augments and powers the potential was really high, but sadly it flopped pretty badly.

Deus Ex was and is my favourite game of all time. The music, the atmosphere it was all perfect as was the character you play as and the freedom of choice I felt was given to me. But add to that the incredible story-line, ability to pick up anything in the world and go about your mission in virtually any way that a real person could from hacking a door, breaking a vent or just shooting your way in...The game was beautiful, I wish someone would remake it with current tech, it'd beat any first person out there.

Deus Ex is the best action adventure game, I think.

When you start a new game, you hear Alex Jacobson voice says "Heads up JC. Your brother Paul is......". I like these conversations. And also the best thing in the game is you can select what you want to say.

And Deus Ex has very interesting musics in each section. And you have a chance to see the Area 51 :D .

After I finished Deus Ex 1. I found Deus Ex 2 : Invisible War, and played to see what happened to JC and his brother Paul after 20 years. It was also good, but I think Deus Ex 1 is better then Deus Ex: Invisible War.

And I can say that EIDOS is building good adventure games. :D