xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

Losing Connection When Downloading connection lost

I'm trying to download SetupRubies095.exe so I can play the online game on cyberwar.net. But every time no matter from what site I try to download I lose connection for some reason. It stops downloading and I can't load any sites. I have to restart my pc to be able to use the internet. I not sure if it's the download manager(leech get) that's the problem. I'm not sure what to do. If anyone can help asap, I would really appreciate it. Really want to play the game it looks cool. LOL. thnx in advance

I dont know...try some other download managers.... one thing u could try is to pause the download when it stops and resume it when u restart. (OR)Contact your ISP and ask them, since no website loads..must be some kind of limits per session or something..Temme if it works.

try http://www.flashget.com/ .It's a very good download manager that sucks my maximum download speed out of my connection. I tried other ones like Download Accelerator Plus or GoZilla, but FlashGet is really the best for me.Otherwise search on the bittorrent network. I don't give links because it's not legal, so you have to search for yourself :( .Good luck.

I'm trying to download SetupRubies095.exe so I can play the online game on cyberwar.net. But every time no matter from what site I try to download I lose connection for some reason. It stops downloading and I can't load any sites. I have to restart my pc to be able to use the internet. I not sure if it's the download manager(leech get) that's the problem. I'm not sure what to do. If anyone can help asap, I would really appreciate it. Really want to play the game it looks cool. LOL. thnx in advance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got the same problem sometimes.. especially when I download at very high speed. Don't really know what the problem is. I think it depends of the provider aswell, as I never had this with my previous ISP.Also I still have my Outlook Express disconnecting me every time I check my mailboxes... :D

Its because the site you trying to download having bandwith traffic detection, if we use leecher without limiting the speed, surely it happen.But better you ask the ISP first, if it not the ISP, try to lowering the speed of download manager prog... hopefully it will help.rgds,OSIRIS