xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arab200

What Is The Best Adventure Game For This Year ?

I'm going to say the Fullmetal Alchemist game... mainly because I'm a fan of the show, and I also like the battle system even if it's slightly complicated. I'm just waiting for FFXII and KH2 to be released :(

I would like to say Morrowind or Fable would be 'Game of the Year' material, yet alas they have too many holes in the system and they left out many key things for them to be successful games.For example: Morrowind has no children, and it gets dull after an hour of two of playing.Fable is very repetitive and has good graphics (don't get me wrong about that) but they are a little, stale? -Also, you have to follow a strict line which leads it away from the actual fun.Other than that, I do not think there are any really good games out there that will be Game of the Year. Although Gaming systems everywhere will find someway to pull a random game out of their arsets and call it spectacular.

While Fullmetal Alchemist didn't exactly float-my-boat as far as game play, I do have to say that as it stands right now, it's my favorite for the time being simply because I'm a FMA fanatic as well. It's enough to hold me over for one of the better promised RPG's later this year.

In my own personal opinion GTA San Andreas is this years 'top of the charts' in the Adventure games. It's great. It combines fantastic graphics with great gameplay and a wonderful story line. Rockstar really took on the challenge of producing a super game perfectly. It's cool, it's slick and it's the best adventure game of the year. It's GTA San Andreas. It's been a massive hit in all the caterogories and I think that it is most probably the best game to date. 10/10. Sean Webber.