xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Google Not "gookle"

Alert was launched for F-Secure, that it affirms to exist a pirate website who if serves of the deceit in the writing of the word google, to send Trojans and spyware for the PCs. The way of functioning of this attack is very simple, if the user, when typing the address of google, if deceiving and to place http://www.gookle.com/ in the bar of the InterNet Explorer, accedes to a site pirate who infectum the PC with Trojans and spyware. In accordance with the alert one of the F-Secure, after to accede to the cited site, is launched two windows of pop-ups that they initiate a chain of infections with origin in some sites. Injured if apercebe of that it was attacked from the moment where only leaves to have access the pages of security companies as the Kaspersky, McAfee and Symantec. All downloads and updates of anti-virus also leave of being possible. In accordance with the official notice of the security company, some of worms installed also try to steal information of personal datas and financial of the user. The F-Secure recommends internautas that they make the immediate update of the programs anti-virus and advises them will not accede it to the site.

Posted Image

Its apparent English is not your spoken language and some sort of language interpretation was used. It makes it very hard to understand what you are trying to say but someone can get an idea from the subject.It reminds me of reading a chapter in the bible, or a Scottish folklore magazine. Keep on trying though your English would get better time after time. You can find books on learning the English language in Germany I’m sure.

I seriously wonder who makes such a huge typo and is stupid enough to not notice it... :|

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*me kicks jipman hard on his b***.

:D Stop going after the poor guys life.. it's quite clear that he's not a native english speaker and I've pointed it out quite a few days earlier that he was infact using a translation engine.. so give him some lax.. at least he's religiously attempting to keep us up to date about the latest security threats.. doesn't seem daunted by his lack of english speaking skills.. You have to give him credit for that...!!! :(

I wasn't bashing on the topic starter :( seems you misunderstood meI was talking about the people who fall for these phising acts :D. But I guess, when i got my first computer, i also clicked on anything when i didn't know what something was. These sort of things will wear out because more and more people learn more about puters, so i think phising will extinct because people will out grow them and see them through.darkool:sorry if you thought i was bashing you, i wasn't :D

Hmm, Gookle doesn't exist anymore. I've tried going there, but the domain seems to have expired. Maybe they realized that not many people went to that site, so they quitted.

lol that's ok jipman ( now is my english working : not translated ) lollike microscopic said i infact used a translater (Google) but its seems that they are a really good search engine but althougt they aren't a very cleaver translaters. Like my posted information are all in portuguese and you can see they aren't small, i had to find a way to translate it rapidly to post. i'm not at home when i'm in the forum .. i'm at work so i dont have much time. As you see my english isn't so bad and i can write quite well ( i suppose ) ... Cheers m8 ... :(