xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Need Some Help With A Nobilis drive slides

i got two nobilis's that i use as servers along with my laptop....and i need drive slides for one of them...nobilis is dead right...did someone buy them out ? cause i have to find the company and get some drive slides...i couldnt find ne on ebay...i will post model num later (running out of time)

well...i couldnt find a model number, think someone might have taken sticker off before i got it...but i found a pic of one similar to mine...

Posted Image

but the only difference is...the one in the pic doesnt have drive slides ! but the mounts look the same - just get rid of screw holes - insert slides and you got mine :(

Do you know what the drive rails look like? I know that 75% of all of the computers in our school are nobilis's, and none of them have drive rails, they have some kind of locking thing. You might want to try standard drive rails.

Do you know what the drive rails look like? I know that 75% of all of the computers in our school are nobilis's, and none of them have drive rails, they have some kind of locking thing. You might want to try standard drive rails.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, i actually found some drive rails that work (but are not made for it) so now i have two pairs of them, but i still need more (a lot more to be exact, i got about six of these cases and need 2 pairs each) i am gonna take a pic of the slides i got right now...i will post that later (when i have the time to drag out my camera - its locked up somewhere at school)