xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marijnnn

Account Doensn't Get Unsuspended

hello helloi've been gone for a while and had some negative credits. i caught up and then had about 5 for a few days, but for about a week now i think, i've been at 10+ credits. still, i can't reach my website or cpanel. can't ping my website,...it's not my domain, i try marijnnn.astahost.com... so it's an Xisto thingy.please help! tnx in advance

Exactly how long were you gone for, marijnnn ?? Because if you were not here over a month and your credits dipped below -30 then you cannot complaint. It's clearly stated in the board rules that your hosting account gets deleted if you fails to get your credit count back to +ve prior to reaching this figure.

If you were gone for more than a month and had almost no credits when leaving - that might explain your account vanishing mysteriously. In such a case your only way out is to re-apply in the NEW ACCOUNTS forum and wait for it to get approved...

Regards,

m^e

nono, it never went under 30 or something alike.can you check wether my account was deleted or not? it'd be a pitty that i wasn't given the possibility to backup and wasn't warned...

Your forum account which is to be connected to our Hosting server database does not show any Cpanel username. I am afraid but IF you are an old member, We had put a notice on the forums regarding updating the Cpanel field. I had also dispatched around 3 emails alerting the same.If you have not done this, then your account is propably deleted. Also, If you want me to investigate more on your account, can you please provide your cpanel username and website address.

damn, now i think about it, there is some stuff i'd like to get back. i pm'ed you but i didn't get any response yet. could you look into it? i just need to get some files back, i'll ask for hosting again afterwards. it's just that i'm affraid that, if i request hosting with the same username, my files will be permanently overwritten, if they haven't been overwritten already :(tnx,marijn

Sorry dude - you'll have to wait a little longer this time - coz nothing doing. See, we don't have access to the main servers to fix these issues, and OpaQue has his engineering final exams going on - so he cannot come online anyways - he comes sometimes for 4-5 minutes to check out all sites are running and then goes off. His exams are not getting over before another week I think - so nothing doing earlier than that.. sorry about that..