xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GiaBabygirl19

Anyone Big On DDR?

DDR is the best game out there. Being asian I seem to be very good at it naturally. I can do most heavy songs and when I do I work out a sweat. I can also do two pads at once which is very fun to show off pads. I was looking across some websites and I found out in the next DDR on xbox360 you can do 4 PADS AT ONCE. That is going to be awesome.

I can't last a week without playing DDR!! I've got the keyboard version on my laptop but it's soo not the same! I usually play it at the arcades but I get heaps embarassed when people are watching... espescially when someone really really good just played before you or the person you're playing with is better then you x] but I'm still only on standard level playing the song captain jack... the hardest one i can play is probabli Paranoia Survivor! I envy those people that can play HEAVY!

I DDR sometimes, i'm also a casual player. Had the games for my PS1 LOL not PS2. But yea i play whenevery i get bored or just need to let off some steam. I'm done playing in the arcade with that. Poppin' loonies [Canadian Dollars] like no tomorrow in the machine lol. Then friday nights a row of loonies to play forever. Might as well play at home for free =P i have 2 Konami pads not those weird knockoff's for like $15 at china town.

I'm not in case 'expert' ,but I am high-ranked. :( I don't found much DDR player in my country.I have many DDR series.(on psone PS2 and PC)I can't find some DDR series. :( And I wanna ask -- Who play other games of Bemani?

I have DDR2 its pretty sweet I am pretty good I can do most songs on heavy and some songs on challange =D. Anyone have it online i'd love to chanllange anyone.