xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
isma2012

About C Programming I need serious help

Well I need with C programming, In my school we have a robotics team which each year we build a robot and compete. But we have a deadline and by the time the robot is complete we don't have time for the programming. So I want something to do thist summer. And Im interested in computers and want to learn programming, So can somebody please tell me a good site where I can learn it, or Tutorial. Thanks you

-----Moved from Tutorials section to Programming General > C-----szupie

Edited by szupie (see edit history)

Well first of all - be a little more careful about where your posts are heading for. This is a Howto's and Tutorials forum, which according to the forum description, is meant ONLY for Tutorials on computing topics, that you've written yourself. This isn't a place for putting up programming questions. There are plenty of other forums on this board for that.This is why we always stress on the fact about reading the forum DESCRIPTIONS FIRST before making any posts. Since you're new here, no harm done - but be careful in future.

If anyways possible, I'd recommend enrolling for an a course on basic programming. Failing that you should get a book. There's lot of them out there and you should be able to find some 2nd hand for quite cheap.

I may recommend you a very good book. Hope it work sfor you, it's very complete.
C Programming
Deitel/Deitel

Hope it works (it did for me years ago)

Also a book that worked for me was

C programming
Herbert Schildt

it is from McGRAW-HILL editorial.

I learned C with this book a lot of years ago and still is my companion when a doubt come around ! :D