xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I'm A Noob ^_^ pity me ;)

Hello everyone, I'm new. I won't lie, I'm here for the possibility of getting free web hosting. I have a web site I have been working on containing philosophy, artwork, poetry, and other such things and no place to host it, but enough of that. My real name is Kase, I'm 16 and I live in hot sunny Florida.. which I hate by the way. If I talk about my hobbies or about myself much more I'll feel like I'm making a profile.. and that's what I have myspace for :D . So, to conclude this post, thank you Xisto for extending a warm welcome to me, a new member, and I will enjoy my stay :D . Happy coding.. or designing.. or posting.. or whatever :(

Kase everyone can get hosted here or at Xisto.com, the group is a little younger at trap so maybe you would feel like you fit in on trap easier. The only requirement is that you post in forums with post count, that will add to your hosting credits and you can get starter package at 10 hosting credits or regular hosting at 30 credits.No spam or copy paste articles from other websites. Enjoy have gun and learn :(Nils

Hello Kase I as well am in that age range. This is a fun community if you know about tech stuff (Like games and Computer programming) But there is alot more than just that, the people here will talk with anything you can bring up to talk about. :( they are a fun group.WELCOME TO Xisto AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY....

Sorry, random post, but, NilsC... "Enjoy have GUN and learn"??? *explodes laughing*Anyway, welcome to Xisto! Don't worry too much about motivation, everyone starts out with the intention of a website, but after a while, we come back for the company.... *wink*Have a great time here...