xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Cartman

I'm Confused..my Site Does Not Work...please Help

Okay,Well I started an account about 4 days ago and everything was going well. I started posting to get hosted. That went well, the community is great and everybody is really helpful and nice. Now comes the issue. I finnaly had 30 credits so I went for the regular package. I wrote up my application form all while being helped by my good friend Microscopic^Earthling ( :D thanks again) and he also approved it so I thought I was good to go. I went to go make my domain, planetplorp.astahost.com, which also worked out fine. I waited 24 hours for it to activate and now I have the domain but can't do anything to it because I can't log onto cpanel. I have tried several times with both the password I made when I was making the domain (the one that's supposed to work) and my Xisto name and password just in case that worked. As it is, nothing works and I'm kind of upset after spending all this time to get it. Can anyone help? Please tell me you can, I really want my website to work :( . ThanksCartman

Hi, Officer cartman,your question has to be addressed by the system admins... so re-post with the words "System Admin Question" or something similar so your post will get noticed. Be patient.. they'll answer your post.Also.. you can try knocking your posting credits back up to above 4 as all your credits probably got "wiped out"/used up when you got your site hosted. Don't know if this is the way it works here.. but it's the way it works at other hosting forums..only the admin can tell you for sure.Also.. make sure that your using the correct syntax (ie. uppercase vs. lowercase) to login to your cpanel.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ <-go there, the password might be case sensetive, i hope you copied and pasted everything down :(

if that doesn't work they there must be a mistake with the cPanel password, in which case you are gonna have to resert your password (ask an admin to help you)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You made a little typo.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It might not be an error inputting information:1) Cookies have been disabled2) Cookie access settings too high3) Firewall is denying access4) Not enough space for more cookiesAnd I can't see a spelling mistake in your link Dream. I must be blind :(