xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
badpapa

Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition

Anyone play this yet? I've played MC 1 & 2 and thought they were very good. I've checked out the reviews on this and it received good scores. After seeing some pictures of the game and reading on it, seems like I might have to go out and buy it.

It's a good game for an arcade type feel. But if you want mroe realism pick up GT4 or some of the toher newer titles. Its a great looking game I played it for a whole weekend and beat most of it. But the controls feel cushioned and the control wasnt what I was used to and/or liked. But for the game itseld, it is awesome.

I truly love this game! You get to roam around in an open city (sort of like Need For Speed Underground 2) and take part in some exciting street races. Your cars are also fully customizable however you must pay for your upgrades with the money you earn by racing. I deeply recommend you purchasing this game!

It looks ok so I might check it out sometime, although I doubt I'll prefer it over NFSU2...One question though, are the graphics really stylized like they are in the commercial? cause on that they look real but cartoony all at once, and i was just wondering if that was how they were in game or just the movies or something...not like it would matter just a curiosity

Hey PeopleI think the game is pretty good.When i play it by my friends it is cool.But i don't have a Xbox myself so i think that S*CKS. :D They must make it for computer so i can play it at my own home. :D Greetz Luccie

For the price of an xbox these days you may as well buy one and the game as they're so cheap.Defiantely worthwhile :DFor the price of an xbox these days you may as well buy one and the game as they're so cheap.Defiantely worthwhile :D

For the price of an xbox these days you may as well buy one and the game as they're so cheap.

Defiantely worthwhile :D

For the price of an xbox these days you may as well buy one and the game as they're so cheap.

Defiantely worthwhile :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eh ? :D doublepost ? :D

now about the game...

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, is by far one of the best in the series. Unlike other Midnight Club's you are able to customize your car,take car damage, unlock special skill's for you car, participate in race's on your vehicle type, & you get to escape the fed's in some races. Apart from the new features the graphics have been greatly improved, & Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition has a huge soundtrack including some good music. Also you can choose what you want do in your career, such as race other racer's or participate in optional race's to make money so you can customize your car. But overall It's a very good game & I suggest you try it out. ;)

The cheat List Enter the Following cheats at the Cheat Menu. * Add $1 to Career Money: KUBMIR * All cities in arcade mode: Enter ROADTRIP * Argo special move: Enter DFENS * Bunny head: Enter GETHEADL * Chrome head: Enter HAVEYOUSEENTHISBOY * Faster pedestrians: Enter URBANSPRAWL * Flaming head: Enter TRYTHISATHOME * Increase car mass in arcade mode: Enter HYPERARGO * No damage: Enter ONTHEROAD. * Pumpkin head: Enter GETHEADJK * Roar special move: Enter RJNR * Snowman head: Enter GETHEADM * Yellow smile head: Enter GETHEADJ * Zone special move: Enter ALLIN # Career completed: Enter HOTROD

the midnight club series continue from need for speed underground  2

its obvious cuz u can customize your car in both of them u need money to customize there both street 

racing games and there is cruise but I think the MC series is better than the NFSU series 

-reply by golden