xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

Do You Have A Blog? The Trap17 Blog Affiliate Project

Announcing BLOGCONNECT - The Xisto Blog Affiliate Project

Hi, seeing how i've just started my own blog, I thought that I would

be an effective way to bond the community if there was some sort of

"blog affiliates program for Xisto members".

This project is meant for members who have free web hosting on Xisto and maintain a blog on thier account. Through this project, you can promote your blog through an affiliate system that consists of everyone displaying a link to your site. You also do that for them. This creates a vast network of blogs on the Xisto server, that can be connected together through this project. Not only will you experience higher traffic and advertisment revenue, you will also get the chance of establishing a reader platform. The possiblitiles are endless.

To join, go to the project webpage at

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

All blogs are welcome, whether you like to talk about pets, or about

computers, technology, or movies. This is meant to have something as

of a Xisto blogging community. So, If you want to get more viewers on

your blog, or just want some promoting, post your blog link here!

I have it on my blog, what about you? :angry:

cheers,

whyme

UPDATE: I refined the script so that it would randomly display the links, so the system would be more fair, instead of displaying it by who registered first

who's got their blog linked: (will be updated everyday)

me

furor

becca

heck if i know

excite yourself

karlo

Another Update: I have added a (?) link on the blog list. This is to inform others on what this list of blogs is about.

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Ummm, I registered but I made a mistake. I accidently submitted the wrong url and I re-submitted the correct url the second time. I hope it's an ignorable mistake.By the way, I think this is a very nice concept, specially for users like me who want to increase their website views. Good job and I hope many users sign up for this. Thanks. :angry:

I did have my own blog at myscape dot com but I pull down everything because that site is not very clean - anyone can just put up whatever picture they want and too many advertisements in the page which puts me off. I hope I'lll put up my own blog again. I think blog is like freedom that one has on the net. Blog allows us to express what we feel and what we want... Its very good to have a blog. Thanks for the link, I'll think about it.

I have a blog. So what do I do? Is it a rotation or something ?Well my blog isn't very good but I've joined anyways good luck on this. x Bec

What is does is that it displays a list of links to other Xisto member's blogs, so you can put the code on say, you "links" section of your blog.

I wanna make one soon... and build my Blog Engine... But i need space for that, eheh... When i have one i'll return here for sign

we need more people to join this, or else the entire project it self is really useless. the more people, the more visitors you get, come on people!