xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mahanon

O-o Stuff About Me!

My names is Kris,I found out about this site on MySpace, while I checking out the forums trying to find a listing for hosting sites.The fact that you post forums to get a hosting account is great idea, but I haven't opened up a hosting account yet, but I do plan on doing this shortly.... :P Stuff about me:I live in California the OC to be more precise, in Costa Mesa. I go to the Art Institute of California-Orange County, I am majoring in the Game Art & Design program. I used to play the Electric Guitar, but as soon as I buy a new one I'm taking it up again, I also go clubing with friends when I have the time, go play Laser Tag. I have done artwork on a Manga called Never but as for now the Manga has been shelved but just until the problem with the staff working on it is cleared up.Well thats all for now....

OMGZ0rZ YOU LIVE IN THE OC? THATS LIKE THE COOLEST PLACE EVER... OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW AND HOT PEOPLE...hehe just kidding, I live pretty close to the OC and well... the show is like freaking false advertising right there.Anyways welcome to the forum have fun here, judging from your intro post you are probably gonna be a great member here so WELCOME!

Hi mahanon, On behalf of the Xisto staff, I extend you a warm welcome. Recently we've had a big influx of members from MySpace - can you possibly point us to the post/blog from where you came to know about Xisto ? Have a great stay and have loads of fun :P

Hi mahanon,

On behalf of the Xisto staff, I extend you a warm welcome. Recently we've had a big influx of members from MySpace - can you possibly point us to the post/blog from where you came to know about Xisto ?

Have a great stay and have loads of fun :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure it's simple to get to, first click forums, then MySpace, next How to Customize Your Profile, finally Free Audio/Video Hosting. That how to find it!!!!! :P

If you don't mind can you provide us with a direct link to this article ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I don't know if this will work or not you have to be a member to get to this, not to mention it is kinda old.

Well there you go!!!!!! :P

OMGZ0rZ YOU LIVE IN THE OC? THATS LIKE THE COOLEST PLACE EVER... OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW AND HOT PEOPLE...

hehe just kidding, I live pretty close to the OC and well... the show is like freaking false advertising right there.

Anyways welcome to the forum have fun here, judging from your intro post you are probably gonna be a great member here so WELCOME!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your not joking about the false advertising of that show.....this place is SOOOOOO boring..... :P

And thatnks for the welcome!!!!!!

Wow the OC! HOW COOL!!!!Actually I don't even watch the show :D . California is one cool place, I used to live in San Francisco. I miss it there. I live in Knoxville as you know which is cool. Anyways, looks like you have a real good computer resume. Nice to have someone as qualified as yourself on the site :(. Oh and welcome to the site :D .Cartman