xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Officer Cartman

Officer Cartman Reporting.....

Okay, hello everybody I'm Officer Cartman. As you can probably see, I am new to the site. A little about myself, I am a college student at UT or the University of Tenn. As of currently, I am studying business and law. In my past time, I play a lot of sports- some football and tennis.. lol weird combination huh? But yeah, back to the point, I'm 22 and I found this site from a friend about a week ago and I've been wanting to start a car site for a while so I figured I'd use this. Well that's about it for now, oh and if anyone wants to know what my name means (that is if you don't already) then it's in the nickname tread.Peace everyone,Cartman

Hi Officer Cartman, welcome to the site, you will really like it here...... :P So you go to UT right in Knoxville, I know that place well, the malls there are great I'm always there, well when I,m not in California!!!! :P

I have enjoyed my experience with this site so far. Everything has been good. It's a great community. But back to the point :D , yeah I enjoy Knoxville. The college is cool and Knoxville itself is fun. Where do you go / live in California? I used to live in San Francisco. It's very nice there.... kind of miss it. :(

I live in Costa Mesa, it's in Orange County. Nice area but really boring, everything in this area closed at like 8p.m.As for school I go to The Art Institiute of California-Orange County, and I am majoring in the Game Art & Design program at the school.I used to live in Tennesse so thats why I know about Knoxville, if you haven't yet you should check out West Town Mall it has a lot of good places there and a great movie theatre, the Knoxville Center Mall is a good place to.....Can't wait till June, I get to go back there for three weeks, and do nothing but hang with friends.

Sounds a little boring :D . Game and art desgin? That sounds cool, I have a friend who wants to do something like that. He's doing an accounting course right now but he doesn't like it and wants to change to that. Oh, I've been to the West Town mall :D , very cool.... Yeah, it's a cool place to be during the summer no doubt. Weather's nice and hot and football season starts.... :( .

If he isn't happy with what he is going to school for, what was it ACCOUNTING :D oh no...... he should really see about doing something he is interested in but the problem is that there are only a few schools that specialize in this area that I'm in, one of them is Full Sail, Winter Park Flordia, and the one I'm at. Their are a few others but I'm not really sure were they are located..... :(