xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkool

Usb Penknife

I don't think a usb pen knife would be good. The reason is if you want to take the usb drive onto a plane or school you would also be taking a knife...bad idea. I think we should stick to just plane usb drives and plane knives.

I don't think a usb pen knife would be good. The reason is if you want to take the usb drive onto a plane or school you would also be taking a knife...bad idea. I think we should stick to just plane usb drives and plane knives.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It obviously has it's disadvantages... but I'm sure it's applications would fit in very nicely with some people. Just because it's useless to you does not make it crap, it may be very useful for someone else. Don't get me wrong though, I am not saying this thing is fantastic, I would never buy it because it is useless to me... but I'm just saying it ain't really that bad either.

It doesn't look that bad to me, I mean its made by a respectable company and has good functionality. And 512 mb is good for a jump drives. Most resonable priced ones are only around 100 or 150 mb. As long as the price is resonable, I would definitly get it.