xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Paradox

My Intro Here I am

Hello to all the members of Xisto.My name is Daniel, but I go by the alias Paradox. I come from New Zealand, and I'm in my final year of High School.I plan to enjoy my stay here, and to post at least once a day, something I havn't yet managed to do on ANY forum I visit ( :angry: ) because of other matters getting in the way. But hopefully, this will change.See you all around!

Hello to all the members of Xisto.

My name is Daniel, but I go by the alias Paradox. I come from New Zealand, and I'm in my final year of High School.

I plan to enjoy my stay here, and to post at least once a day, something I havn't yet managed to do on ANY forum I visit ( :angry: ) because of other matters getting in the way. But hopefully, this will change.

See you all around!

59196[/snapback]

Nice to have you here....you'll find that this forum is quite friendly and isnt just based around hosting(thats why i post so much, i just like the general chat and the vent lol :blink::ph34r: ). Just dont forget to try and beat me on the game the fast and the furious in the arcade as I'm sure u would like the grand prize...lol

Hello to all the members of Xisto.

My name is Daniel, but I go by the alias Paradox. I come from New Zealand, and I'm in my final year of High School.

I plan to enjoy my stay here, and to post at least once a day, something I havn't yet managed to do on ANY forum I visit ( :rolleyes: ) because of other matters getting in the way. But hopefully, this will change.

See you all around!

59196[/snapback]

Its Going To Change

Hello! Welcome to the Xisto Community! I hope you are enjoying your day! Please remember to take a look at Xisto's rules to avoid misunderstanding! We also encourage members to report spam and offensive posts. Once again, I welcome you to the greatest free webhosting community ever! Regards,~Dooga