xisto Community
eyvind

Eyvind, That's Me. What all the other threads here are.

My name is Eyivnd Martensson. I am half Swedish, ahlf Norwegian, but at the moment I live in San Diego, California ( I come here every winter, and have done so since I was 5, 1994). I really enjoy working with computers, and I enjoy almost every possible aspect of them. I am very profficient at Java programming (not to boast, or anything ), and I ahve taken AP Computer Science A (normally hichgschool freshmen are not allowed to take the class, but I was, ), I was planning to take AP Computer Science AB this year, but the class was cancelled due to too few people signing up for the class. I have started thinking about taking the Sun Certified Java Programmer Exam (I have looked over a review book for it and see I know everything on the exam). I also enjoy Webdesign, at the moment CSS, PHP, and MySQL. My newest website is at YouLikeJava.tk, it is a website (mostly a forum so far) for Java.I have had a great time here so far, I hope I can continue to have as good of a time. Keep it up Xisto!(I am already hosted here, but I hadn't seen this forum before. I thought better late than never, and now you are reading this, :P )

Nice to meet you man. I'm new myself. How's everything in California? I used to live in San Francisco but it's been a while since I've been back there. I see you're good at Java, that's cool. I'm not great at it but some of my friends are amazing with it. Are you A+ certified in anything yet?

A+ as in SCJP or MCSA (or whatever), no, but I have llooked over a SCJP review book, and I seem to know everything (except the limits of the primitive data types by heart, ugh)i have a website here at astathost on Java, but it will probably be changed to OOP, to broaden it a bit.

Nice to meet cha I'm from Cali too, beautiful, scenic, BORING Orange County....welcome :(