xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tarun1405241491

Hello

Hi Tarun (Eternally Young - I believe), On behalf of the Xisto staff, I extend you a warm welcome. Have an enjoyable stay at Xisto and have loads of fun. We have a vibrant community here and you'll be absorbed into it, in no time. Thanks to Nakul too for bringing you in. Regards,m^eP.S. I'm from India too - Calcutta, but now settled in Thailand.

Good to have you here Tarun. It's a great community and everyone here is pretty cool. I think you'll enjoy it. And yeah, we really do have people from everyone but that's a good thing. Nice to meet you and welcome to Xisto,peaceCartman

hi there tarun, im from ohio, in the united states. great to see some diversity on this website. good to know so many people know about Xisto. i wish you well in your hosting. i am pleased so far with it, and im sure i will always be pleased with it. greetings to the board :(