xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PrettyMe

Kingdom Hearts 2

I'm not a moderator, but you should probably be aware that copying content - particularly such large amounts of it - without placing it within the 'quote' tags is against the Xisto rules. This entire post (save the opening line) seems to be remarkably similar to other posts on other forums. I don't mean any offense, nor to come accross as unfriendly or unwelcoming, but most of your 11 posts so far seem as though they have been made simply to get the minimum post count required for free hosting rather than actually contributing anything. That's probably something you should avoid doing.

Hey everyone <_< I didn't see a Kingdom Hearts II topic so I posted one of my own. I want to know if youve played it, want to play it, or anything else you want to say about the game I think its an awesome game and it was well worth my money ^^ Your turn xp :lol:

Anyone play kingdom hearts II here yet? It pwns the first one ^__^ .. My favourite chars on that game is Roxas ^__^ he pwns XD although he's only Sora's Nobody xD.. Did anyone here defeat Sephiroth yet? I haven't XD sephiroth owned me x_x i need to level up to 70 to defeat it XD... so how far u all here played kh II?(progress) :)EDIT:Mind someone moving this to the right section? i didn't realize there was games section with subforums... sorry for my mistake thanx

Edited by Ashy (see edit history)

KH2 is deffinetly a fun game....for a while.When I first got it, aside from the 3+ hours of slow tutorial junk, I loved it. The fighting is simple as hell, but that doesn't stop it from being a blast(...for a while). And It deffinetly beats out the first IMO.But, sadly, the reason I've been saying "for a while" is because after I beat it once, I got bored with it around halfway through my second playthrough, haven't been able to play it since(as in, never want to). Normally games last longer than that for me. =/

Comparing KH 2 with KH 1.. KH 1 have the longest story line and the enemies are harder than KH 2... I feel like KH 2 have like a bit of long story but not as long as KH 1.. and the Enemies are easy too... which makes it hard for us to train our character..But in KH 2 i like the system so far and i like the Trinity system during battle.. or Limit Break w/e that is :)... Anyway can't wait for KH 3 to come out... i hope for ps2 >.< but i dun think it will be instead it will be out in Ps3 ;_;...and during the Kh2 ingame i feel like im missing something...so i had to search xD...

Comparing KH 2 with KH 1.. KH 1 have the longest story line and the enemies are harder than KH 2... I feel like KH 2 have like a bit of long story but not as long as KH 1.. and the Enemies are easy too... which makes it hard for us to train our character..
But in KH 2 i like the system so far and i like the Trinity system during battle.. or Limit Break w/e that is :)... Anyway can't wait for KH 3 to come out... i hope for ps2 >.< but i dun think it will be instead it will be out in Ps3 ;_;...and during the Kh2 ingame i feel like im missing something...so i had to search xD...

Well, what I mean by it beats out the first is I had allot more fun with KH2 than I did with KH1.

Yup :)... and i'm hoping KH 3 To be alot more Betterthan KH 2 :).... and have more longer stories to beat.. so it'll be more addicting... btw what do you think will be in kh3?... do you thinkRiku will be in the Party with sora this time and maybe kairi will be joining them also?... if Riku will be in the Party that'll be awesome.. btwalso in KH 2 when fighting Xemnas... Theres a part when Riku is playable but only for a while so im hoping in Kh3 u can choose any chara to go with and not only sora all the time :D...

Its Xemnas.. :) oh yeah btw hes a bit hard on the game... on the last battle... where he wears black and white coat and btw i wonder... if we play in hard mode... do you think we have a chance against him? cause even in medium/standard mode its difficult to defeat him on the last battle... tooks like 20 battles and then we can win... hes the tough one... well theres another one the spear one that goes up and down faster dashin lol... i just kept hitting then die tooks me 5 battles if i can remember since my last battle against him ... Good luck fighting Xemnas... or Xehanort or somthing...

merged four threads of same topic with this one.