xisto Community
lacking_imagination

Deviantart.com art gallery

Deviantart.com is definetly the best for people who want to view, rate, upload fan art. I always use deviantart.com to upload my fan art and I must say that it is really useful for when I want to show my pictures to others because they can view them all at once instead of separately.

Well, as a designer I must take every second of time to showcase my stuff... so, Im on deviantart too, Im known as: http://dplehati.deviantart.com/

Very nice pictures finaldesign! :huh:

Deviantart.com is definetly the best for people who want to view, rate, upload fan art. I always use deviantart.com to upload my fan art and I must say that it is really useful for when I want to show my pictures to others because they can view them all at once instead of separately.

Very nice pictures finaldesign! :)

1064333441[/snapback]

thanks Shadow, I update my gallery on dA constantly, and if you can't access my dA account you can always go to my web. link to my web is in my signature.. :huh:

DeviantART really is a very good art community. Having an account there keeps up my motivation to create. You get some exposure, you find new friends with common interests, art discussions and feedback, it's great.

I've been there for a year now, and it's great :D
ShivaMD.DeviantART.com

Very nice of you to mention this site, it deserves a lot of credit. :D

Ok, for all you artists out there... http://www.deviantart.com/ is the best online art gallery I have ever seen. Free sign up, and from what I can tell, unlimited storage space for pictures. Also, deviantART is not limited to pictures and drawings. All form of digital art, including flash animations and games are welcome. Its a great place to get your art critiqued. One warning, art thieves *do* hang around sometimes. DeviantART has taken many steps to avoid it, but it is still possible.

My site is http://lackingimagination.deviantart.com/

1064300978[/snapback]

You are most deffinatly right. I am on DA as well and i've got to say though that its got the best webhosting for all your art needs. *smile* Yes, there are , unfortunatly alot of art theives out there, but they are all around thuogh unfortunatly.. I'll have to check you out on DeviantART. I've got one as well :).:: KovoWolf ::.