xisto Community
Munchie

Counter Strike Your favourite map?

Alot of us here might play CS, thats all good and well but whats your favourite map?My favourite is de_dust2.I dont know if its the best map but its the best map for me, I am always a CT when I play dust2 as I think they have the best starting posistion :PPlease reply with your favourite map and WHY?:P~ Munchie ~

I like cs_assault... I think its the best map just cuz i know it well lol. :P I also like cs_mansion, and cs_office. Office has a lot of tricky places where you can get yer *** shot so you better be aware of your surroundings lol. :P

My favorite map on CS is de_aztec. This was the first map that I ever played on, and for some unknown reason it stays my favorite. I guess it's just really well planed out, and they're are so many ways that you can attack from if you are either ct or t.

How can you choose just one? theres soo soo many, DE_dust 1-2 DE_Train DE_Rats 2k DE_ratmaze CS_Rats Cs_mice Cs_Militia (Probaly the one out of all of them I like most) CS_assault DE_ bestjump (ANy nipper map is a good map, his first one was Great and that was when he was first making them). Glassfloor. 2.bsp KZ_MArio KZ_Climb And the list can go on forever.... well not forever but a REALLY long time.

I play CS:S now and to be honest I really miss the oil rig :P I loved that map! To be honest I miss all the old maps, but still CS:S is ace and my fav maps are the 2 dusts. They are pretty sweet, I think dust2 takes the crown though.What about fave weapon? I have no real preference, I try to use as many as I can, but AK, Colt, Deagle or the dual pistols are my personal favs :P

Im not really a fan of CS Source, takes the gameplay out of it and puts graphics first, many like it better but im certainly not one of them. Good old 1.6 is the best, well next to Condition Zero which rocks!

My favorite weapon is the colt. If I get one of those, then not much can stop me...save a headshot. If I play terroist, I normally just run around with dulies until I find a colt lol.

my favorite maps for cs would have to be de_dust and cs_assault, i see that most people seem to like dust2 better, i hate dust2 to be honest, the main thing that makes me hate it is how site a has so many places to cover, but then again it is a challenge and it does make it more fun