xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iamrockandroll13

Piano constructive criticism please?

I like it very much. One think you might want to keep in mind is that it’s better to offer the whole of the object in the picture and not cutting a little part if it’s in the edge. Other than that, very good job. I live the bright colors you chose.

i really really really appreciate this kind of art. and i love that you used a piano, i think you did very well except i would have used maybe a different color for the piano, but i dont know what would look better. have a nice day :)

I appreciate vector art because I’m pretty much hopeless in it. When less is more, it’ simply not my thing, although I really enjoy making sprites that are really small. But I admire those who can find and work with colors so fitting that create such an impressive result.

Hi, Well, what can I say, it's great, I really like it. I don't think that type of concept work is for everyone, but I think that you've done a stand up job. The graphics are good and the effects and superb. The colours all go very well with a great contrast of shape and texture. I think the pics great. It looks very profeshional and I would believe that it was a profeshional peice of work if you had said it was. Good job there mate, well done. Sean Webber militaryknowledge@hotmail.co.uk