xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign1405241487

My Wallpapers - Free what do you think about them?

Hello!

I updated my site recently, there is gallery section now up and running. I will upload as much as 1 - 2 new wallpapers up, and anyone can download them.... You can find them at http://www.final-design.net/ under gallery in main menu. this domain forwarders also works: finaldesign.eu.tt or at this finaldesign.tk and put your review here, if you like it or not... :rolleyes:

NOTE: fixed links...

Edited by finaldesign (see edit history)

Yes serververs where down but now they up and running. thanks for the reply, you can now review them at my website and I'll upload them to deviantART as soon as I create an account there...

b.t.w. I don't like that ImageShack thing, they have no propper login there, It's not safe for me... :rolleyes:

Well you see with imageshack there is no proper entry because its all free unless you actually sign up, in which case it puts a cookie on your computer so you are logged in all the time. All your pictures get random addresses so its pretty much impossible for someone to guess them.Now onto your artwork, they are all pretty abstractish. Some of them would not make good wallpapers (but they are good designs) because they are a little too busy. My favorite is the sky split one, you should work on that one more because I see great potential in it and it seems such a great idea.To work on it I don’t really like the grid on the ground and maybe a little more color to flair it up?It is actually kind of hard to judge your artwork because it opens in a smaller window and the window does not enlarge, thus its impossible to see the whole big picture at once. But generally, its all great work and so keep it up.Oh and the orange one with the maple leaves is also pretty cool, reminds me of Canada, haha

thanks for the feedback, I make the php script to open images in another window 800x600px size, but I see now that I must make it larger, anyway IE automaticly resizes picture to window size, and it looks ok, I didn't test it in FireFox so Im not sure if FF resizes picture to window box too..? :rolleyes:

I am no artist by any stretch of the imagination but I agree that most of them are to busy or cluttered to be desktops. I also agree that the split horizon one is the best. Maybe you move the reflecting light, thats on the top part, and have it be centered right in the middle of the split making it look like an explosion or something? But who knows I couldn't do any of that myself. Good job otherwise, I wish I could do stuff like that. Onto the picture resizing issue: In Firefox the pictures do fit the window but the are smaller, if you want them bigger this can be arranged by pressing F11. This will put that window into fullscreen mode and that should solve your problems.

i think they look very nice ^_^ very high-tech futuristic type of a look, heh, something i always tend to favor. Plus I love abstracts. Neverthless, it is pretty good...i don't think they're really THAT "busy" looking as the people above me decribed it as. It's pretty awesome =P

I agree that they are a bit cluttered, but they still look nice.  What program do you use and how do you go about making those wallpapers.  I notice lots of art like that and I wonder how its done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well thanks for your feedback - it's done with combination of: 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Bryce, and ofcourse Photoshop... :P

i think they look very nice :P very high-tech futuristic type of a look, heh, something i always tend to favor. Plus I love abstracts. Neverthless, it is pretty good...i don't think they're really THAT "busy" looking as the people above me decribed it as. It's pretty awesome =P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I try to be good. But Im not that good as I can really be... I hope that with time I will be even be better... :P

No I don't mean they are really busy, I meant they are a bit busy to put on desktops which causes it to make the desktop look cluttered, which I really dislike (I only keep like 4 icons on my desktop) ummm but they are great renders the people can use, so yea keep up the good work (wow I said it again)

No I don't mean they are really busy, I meant they are a bit busy to put on desktops ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks for nice words... anyway because Im graphic designer and thats my primary Job, I'll make some nice designed wallpapers for people that like clean desktop too (you gave me an idea now... :P ) like that desktop at Mac computers... :P

I like them. I think they're nicely made, but like everyone else said... a little cluttered. If someone was to use it as a desktop background, it could be difficult to read the program names. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but your site has some sidescroll to it also. Just thought I'd tell you that so it'd be more easily viewed. Keep up the good work.

I like them.  I think they're nicely made, but like everyone else said... a little cluttered.  If someone was to use it as a desktop background, it could be difficult to read the program names.  I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but your site has some sidescroll to it also.  Just thought I'd tell you that so it'd be more easily viewed.  Keep up the good work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree~~~

The wallpaper , I think , should be clean near the circumference .You know the icon always on the left handside .