xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blix1405241486

How To Use A .bin File To Create Cd

Hi, i just downloaded a .bin file with limewire ( 1st cd of a game). Now the problem... how can i use this .bin file to create a cd image???please help

The .bin file should also have a /cue file with it that has teh same file name, this is an "index" of sorts for the burning software, like Nero to know the order of the files and things. Nero may be able to figure it out with out the .cue file, it's a pretty "smart" application.John

Download nero and sure smart nero, it will hold your hands and take you where you wanna go... If you dont really want to burn the game into CD... I recommend you go with Daemon-tools mentioned on the previous message... itll emulate the file as a drive, so you could install you game and then just close it, or uninstall it if you will... I say, if you wanna play your game real quick, easiest is daemon tools, without a doubt... but if you want to give it to somebody or make copies... then Nero is the easiest way to go... itll still take time to burn and all that fun stuff...

i use alcohol 120% to do this, it think it is very good though ive never used nero before, it is a trial i think but you could get the full version through bittorents if you know how to do that