xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Wwf world wresltling federation

do you watch wrestling ?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think it is actually called wwe or sumtin else now... but i was sittin down watchin tv with my dad the other day (wresltling) and i thought id find out who else actually watches this stuff...personally i hate it... my dad and my brother sit down and watch it every time its on...and it annoys me, too many guys hugging and rubbing up against each other...nasty

Notice from microscopic^earthling:
Absolutely wrong forum (What Is?). Moved to Life Talk > Sports.
Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

It's not just that it is fake, it is that it is also moraly incorrect, and there is no real point to it. It's just a bunch of people scruing up their lives to make money.

Yeah I used to watch it as a child. I loved OTT characters that had the appeal of superheroes and to me they were lol. Last time I watched it, it became cheesy storylines with boring characters and topless but ugly women, so I gave it up, about the same time the whole world did. But now I'd watch the once-a-year show WrestleMania just as a memory type thing, just like I'd occasionally watch power rangers or put on my superman lycra costume play chess.

I used to watch it some time back....until Some of my favourites left(Read, The Rock, Stone cold,etc.) also the strong pressure coupled with some other factors catalysed my falling interest and i stopped watching the damn altogether.