xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ebbinger_413

Casemodding II ! continuation of the case modding topic..

i was looking for this hl2 case mod for the first topic...but i noticed that people had started to stop posting in there...so i decided to start a new one...and i know killer008r has a great case mod that he will add into this topic in a bit too :rolleyes:

but ne ways...here is the case....it is great...*drool*
all credit goes to piloux other mods

well...i was just gonna put the images in here...but that would take to long...so here is the link to it...check it out...its great...

blackmese hl2 case

isnt that case awesome...i mean...come on...all the work that guy put into it...its amazing...i want to meet him in person and shake his hand...give him 200 bucks (i dont have more :))...and have him do it to mine...

Wow that is one sexy looking case. I could never be that creative or take the time to do all that. Does anyone know what all those buttons are for? He's got all these toggles buttons and knobs. Are they purely cosmetic?

a few other sweet cases!!!!!

this one is a cow! YES A COW!!

this one is a teddy bear...aww how cute...lol, the guy took a teddy bear and stuck a mini itx mobo and junk into it...

might as well have insects as well as animals...this ones a spider!!!

out of all the ones i have seen...i think this one is the best...the guy took a toy aircraft carrier and turned it into a pc...its awesome...

ok i take that back about the aircraft carrier being the best one...this one is the best one...it is the millenuim falcon!!!!

ok...once again...i take back the millenium falcon being the best one...ok well maybe we just got a tie for first here...this is actually a windows xp box...i mean come on...its awesome...

anyone like a volvo?

or maybe a ford forcus?

would you believe a computer powered by a disco ball?

this one is pretty cool...a styrofoam girl :rolleyes: this guy is good too...looks great

there are loads more...but id suggest to just browse and see what you find...