xisto Community
Indy_tunes

Sin City - OMG! OMG

This movie is a real "cap peeler". The first five minutes were enough for me. I would have been happy with just those five minutes.It's comic book style sets a great scene for the flick.Another great film involving Quintin ( Pulp Fiction ) as a producer.This is a must see people !

tcave, it would bepend on your meaning behind those...but yea it's got a fair bit of nudity and alot of over the top blood and gore so if you don't like that it'd be a bad movie to see. That having been said I honestly feel EVERYONE should see this movie haha. It's truly like a comic book come alive and it blew my mind. The look alone would have warranted me paying to see it in theatres and I cant wait to get a nice bonus filled dvd release to watch :)

I saw it and don’t think it’s a movie for everyone to see. To me there was no real dialog to the stories. But the artistry of bringing comic book stories to life gets a high mark.Some parts of it seemed boring to me especially the parts where dead people came back to life.It is definitely not a family picture.

can't comment on it personally, i've never read the comic books, don't know anything about the storyline/plot at all except for what i've seen in the trailers and read in reviews.. BUT, i've heard from a couple people that they've made the movie out to be bigger and better than it really is.. the majority of the people i know who've seen it said it really was as good as they made it out to be.. i can't wait to see it when it comes out in august, i've been hyped about it since i saw the trailers. i hope i'm not getting my hopes up for nothing. + i love clive. :lol:

i think it is a very well made movie . d comic type picturization given 2 d movie adds a distinct flavour 2 d movie . a new experrience 4 me . eagerly awaits d new movie in d series