xisto Community
nakulgupta

Wish To Place Astahost Logo

As far as has been made clear, Xisto does not have an official link back. Simply create your own image and link it to Xisto.com. If you are going to link to Xisto, please also link to coputinghost.com, as it provides income for Xisto so they can keep Xisto running. Also be sure to vote for Xisto on the top 100 list of free web providers.~Viz

Hmm....can i use the logos at the bottom of the page?? Abt Xisto can i use the "H" symbol on the top right corner of the screen?? Are there any restrictions on the size?? Will i be sued for using astahosts name without permission?? :rolleyes:

Hmm....can i use the logos at the bottom of the page?? Abt Xisto can i use the "H" symbol on the top right corner of the screen?? Are there any restrictions on the size?? Will i be sued for using astahosts name without permission?? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as I know, size restrictions don't apply on banners used on personal sites, I have one up from Xisto - Web Hosting, since it's OpaQue's paid hosting company. I also have text links to Xisto and should put one up for Xisto as well. For an Xisto banner, you can make it yourself or indeed use the "H" symbol. If you look in your cPanel, when you are hosted, below the menu on the left hand side, you will see a smaller graphic "Powered by Xisto" you could use that as well :rolleyes:

And of course you won't be sued for advertisement for Xisto :) The one thing we are not allowed to do is spam and use astahosts name, which is normal.

As far as I know, size restrictions don't apply on banners used on personal sites, I have one up from Xisto - Web Hosting, since it's OpaQue's paid hosting company. I also have text links to Xisto and should put one up for Xisto as well. For an Xisto banner, you can make it yourself or indeed use the "H" symbol. If you look in your cPanel, when you are hosted, below the menu on the left hand side, you will see a smaller graphic "Powered by Xisto" you could use that as well :)

And of course you won't be sued for advertisement for Xisto :) The one thing we are not allowed to do is spam and use astahosts name, which is normal.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I did made some not much great stunts with my page, and thank good for that I'm actually working to make an new one not based on Xoops! but just basic designed site with ofcause included a couple of nice PHP stuff. I had (and I still have at my harddisk) my own created Xisto banner 400*40 px banner, and I haven't thought about an Xisto - Web Hosting banner and Xisto banner until now, as I'm very satisfied about what I get here at Xisto and would like to share it with everyone who come to visit my site. But now till my question. If any would do surch of thing, would there be in the future any possibilities to get some kind of credits for it, like banner exchage or ticks that you can get some extra for? I know that several of other free hosting companies have surch of stuff, but I think that the word deserve to be spreading in this case.

Cheers!

Jens