xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
doom145

Watching Movies On The Nokia 7600

watching movies on this fone arent like u r in the cinema and they arent certainly crystal clear but u can just about bear with the quality..the problem is that u cant get any sought of memory card for it atm so u have to fit the whole film in 30mb..its fine for a .3gp as they are small anyway but i wish nokia made a memory card for the phone as that would rock and then I could put on more movies on my fone :angry: but atm i can only hold a max 30mb film with a timing of 2 hours otherwise it gets REALLY bad quality...

lol...i am changing my fones soon...this phone rocks its just it doesnt hasve enough space to do other stuff like i know u can get like a windows for a smart fone so i might consider that... or i might stik with what i have but i doubt i do

yeah,n7600 with an awesome individuation shape!very classical and fashion!i think the only shortcoming of 7600 is to send SMS.umm,i have owned one before,because i send SMS very frequently,i could not sand the phone.it is so pity to desert so good phone. :angry:

yeah,n7600 with an awesome individuation shape!very classical and fashion!i think the only shortcoming of 7600 is to send SMS.umm,i have owned one before,because i send SMS very frequently,i could not sand the phone.it is so pity to desert so good phone. :angry:

59352[/snapback]

The phone is also good for the internet...sometimes, when my internet is down i use my phone because i have upgraded the speed to 512k(fast as my broadband)...lol...u must think that i lie but its true but it costs like ?50 but then you have free internet all the time for a year

The phone is also good for the internet...sometimes, when my internet is down i use my phone because i have upgraded the speed to 512k(fast as my broadband)...lol...u must think that i lie but its true but it costs like Ł50 but then you have free internet all the time for a year

59353[/snapback]

well,you are right...in my area,same to offer visiting web on internet from phone,generally speaking we call this service GPRS.you can also apply for...very good.but only the speed is too slow,it impossble to come to 512K by phone really. :angry:

well,you are right...in my area,same to offer visiting web on internet from phone,generally speaking we call this service GPRS.you can also apply for...very good.but only the speed is too slow,it impossble to come to 512K by phone really.  :angry:

59356[/snapback]

I live in england...it isnt so impossible to clse it down but the connection is as fast as i say and i also use gprs

i usualy convert every movie to 3gp format, so it is remain in small size but the video and auido quality is decreasing... 30 MB for 2 hour movie can be as small as 10Mb in good 3gp compression.. still the 7600's surround speaker is not good enough actually, so it's not necessary for the good quality format of audio, then, it is good to decrease the quality to your movie... Btw, is nokia 7600 3g tech?

ya, i normally rip myself, u get a good quality movie for about 1hour 30 mins mor than that, well, u can get away with 2 hours but i prefere to have 1:30 :);) but i am getting that new nokia slim fliptop phone, any1 seen it :):P u can upgrade to 1gb space B)