xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Changing The Xoops Logo

Could someone please help me? This is my site. I currently have the "7dana round" theme installed on my Xoops website. I would like to change the text on the logo to z80 Revelation, not the logo itself.

you want us to remake the logo with same font&colors, but other text, right? well, if you would know what the name of the font is, it would really help... i did a quick search, but didnt find it yet. when i'm back from school i'll try a good search, that's in seven to eight hours from now.

Could someone please help me? This is my site. I currently have the "7dana round" theme installed on my Xoops website. I would like to change the text on the logo to z80 Revelation, not the logo itself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

At your theme folder can you find the logo image, you open it in your favorite editor, like Photoshop and then do you erase the old text you want to disappear by clone brush, and then when you have find the font do you just write what you like into the image. Vola and your're ready to go.

I hope that this was the answer to your question, and it helped you something.

Cheers!

Jens