xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l337 Nurse Pedestrian

Site Layout I made it

i agree, it has to change. there isn't much structure to the website. the headers are not particularly good and the content header looks like it has been stretched to fit its container. try and lighten things up a bit, go with some light colours maybe some white, silver, greys and so on. perhaps give it a container of some sort and center the whole thing. also try not to use that font it looks like Bahuer or something like that anyways use either Verdana, Tahoma or Lucinda Grande at about 10px or 8pt.i don't wanna be rude i'm just trying to give some honest critisism and feedback :rolleyes:good luck

I agree that the layout needs to change. The color of the font is hard on the eyes if you're reading it for a long length at a time. If you're going to use that layout, try to get rid of all the blanks space on the right; maybe center everything up, maybe a border around the content and a different color around where there is no content. Good luck.

those links don't work for me either. But you could try use some kind of 3D background or something and blend it with your layout. Seems kind of plain, and not eye appealing(not to be mean). But keep praticing and you will get better

I feel this deign need chinging something .

The banner of the site is too simple . And I think it should be different color of the font of the button with the main text .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with hihihihi88 your layout is way too simple and the Button text should be a different color then the background.....

O and the links you have posted does not work for me either.....