xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chris1234

What Happens If We Mess Everything?

say i have installed some scripts, then want them off, but cant uninstall them, so end up deleting everything,how do i get the original configuration files back? so i can put the original website back?thankschris

I recommend you always back-up your work as often as possible. When installing a huge script that may potentially have a lot of errors, back it all up on on a separate folder until you are sure the script works. Unfortunately, i do not know what you should do to get your configuration details back but you could start developing a habit of making 'quick-saves' throughout your time in coding. This would help you gravely, trust me. :P

well, common mistake :rolleyes: and i had alot of demage because of this habit of working but not saving, dear did u deleted you material or that just vanish... tell me and do that i can suggest you some way out if any, 22theway use some recovery tool.....cheers up and save what u did..:)