xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reconmarine

Sahara movie

Sahara was the first Clive Cussler book I read.. I found it so thrilling that I've since read and have in my collection all Cusslers books.. this is a lovely piece of information.. really do want to get my hands on the movie... i guess its - Amazon - here I come.. :P Rashid

I realy want to see this movie! In fact, Im probably going to see it tonight. It looks realy interesting...and exciting. The trailer is realy what drew my intention to this movie. Especially the part where there plane crashes in the desert and they attach a bed sheet to it and start sand surfing.

great movie if u like indiana jones stuff and archeology :P

Notice from microscopic^earthling:
Wrong forum. Movie discussions aren't part of Science & Technology. Moved to life Talk > Entertainment.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P:P quite interesting movie... all i have to say is its so short... story...

but good thing has unique story and good

treasure hunting stuff really doing fun........ :o:o:P

I realy want to see this movie! In fact, Im probably going to see it tonight. It looks realy interesting...and exciting. The trailer is realy what drew my intention to this movie. Especially the part where there plane crashes in the desert and they attach a bed sheet to it and start sand surfing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want to see it too! It looks exciting like an Indiana Jones movie or something.. cool :rolleyes: ..