xisto Community
spistols678

Free Gaming Clan Templates

Yeah, those are pretty cool. If I ever make a gaming site, I might consider using one of those or force my friend to make me one.

Yes. They seem to be OK. I visited the site, and found some good ones. Some of the points that came to my mind are as follows:- The site itself is graphics heavy, and would drag your speed down. So, if you are on Dial-up, choose some other site that provides templates. (I cannot think of any offhand).- They free templates are neatly organized into game-specifics. It would be really easy to find a template for those games that are quite famous. But this may also prove to be a down-point, as for those games that are not present, you would not find templates, based on generic themes (for example: fantasy, horror, sci-fi - generically categorised).Well, this is my opinion, of course.

My goodness, don't you wish you could have all the templates you want for free? Sigh... "inventions" and "creations" these days... they cost so much :)Oh well, thanks for the link, good sir.Have a good day!

This is a really great site. A good place for people to get templates without any experience. I remember when I use to search endlessly looking for the 'right' one. But I think for my next project I would like to create my own, and being able to say that I created this, and no one else can use it. It would be something I think to be proud of. Thanks for the link! Great site!

I prefer using their render section and making my own templates from them since most or alot of the renders are not used in their own templates, i also use the renders in my sigs so it is an all round resourceful site. also to note alot of good templates from upcoming designers are available for download from the forum itself and not usually showcased on the site unless you are part of the CT team, so if at first you dont find what you are looking for in the main page try searchig the forums. Included in the forum is a good critique section so you already know if the general public and designers like the template you may want to use but also keep in mind the most popular ones are probably used all over the internet.

i have seen the designs. almost most of the clan designs are almost the same. :> I actually wants to make a web page for my clan. But the problem was that the designs were not that attractive. If anyone could help me please help me about my website. The game that i m playing is Navyfield. If u want to try out please go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and Hope that you would help me.