xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ninshapower

Free Templates - Brushes - Filters And More!

hi, this site is very cool, it have many templates to download and edit, and brushes, filters and more cool add ons for photoshop, enter and enjoyy!!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

there is an other very cool site also with Templates, Photoshop Actionkits, Tutorials any many more thinks. Try here

Yes Webdogpro has quite a few nice templates and help alot with getting idea for it. They also have very good tutorials, since they bought sconner.net's tutorials before it went down (but hopefully should be back soon)

I personally dislike using templates that are offered free of charge on web pages because just about three hundred other people are probably using the same exact template â thus taking away the professionalism of a web page. This is one of the reasons why I have taken up graphics design, so I can do my own thing and not rely on others. Thus I suggest reading SOME tutorials but donât always use them because again millions of others are going to have the same thing (some exaggeration there) Develop your own style and stay away from trendwhore styles because thatâs what marks a newbie instead of a seasoned veteran (which Iâm not)For brushes, I suggest http://www.deviantart.com/, they have great sets that are constantly updated, and by browsing away at their site allows one to develop their own skills tremendously.Chris as for the template logo⦠its kind of a oxymoron, a logo is unique and your own, a template is a preset that anyone can use, I can try to help you in creating a logo although I am at the moment quite busy working on my own template as well as one for another site. However if you PM me with some details Iâll see if I can free up some time to help you out.

Great site! Thanks for sharing the link.Sites like this come in handy when you're looking for new inspiration in designing. And by just browsing you'lll find out new things that you didn't know can be done. I personalyl liked the Phoshop tutorials the most. I've never really bothered learning Photoshop, I've just tried out stuff and prpobably missed more than 90% of the features it offers. AT least there seems to be something new in every tutorial.