xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Antnydude47

Ps2 To Pc?

I have't a clue if this is the right place so please forgive me. I was wondering how it is possible to connect my games consol to my PC. I know it can be done i just don't know how. I want to be able to record what would normally be displayed on the TV screen. I have software at the moment which picks up TV signals and displays them from the TV card, and I was wondering if it was possible to get the PS2 signals there too.I tried using an RF cable, connecting it through the aerial on the YV card, but no luck.Any ideas??Thanks.

Here in our country they sell rf switches for game consoles that use audio video cables, it is like the audio video cable that you can buy in ps consoles but the difference is the cable for rf switch has a box unlike the audio video cable of ps that have 3 terminating wires. It's cable has a coaxial port-like box. Just check this out, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I am sure this would explain what you need and also what it looks like...