xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Elysithea

Questions About My Hosting Account

I haven't been posting for a while, but I was in the hospital for a few days. I developed a bad case of bronchitis. x_XUnfortunately, I'm not going to be able to participate as much as I'd like to, and I thought about just canceling my account. Would it be possible for me to just sign up at the Xisto.com forums instead? Sorry, I wish I had thought of that before, but right now I think I'd only be able to post once a week or so.

Sorry to hear about your ailment but you did not have to state what your sickness is, that’s personal.I don’t think you will have a problem going to Xisto it’s just that you can not be hosted here and at Xisto at the same time.The checking is done automatic so you will have to make a backup of your site then kill your account to make the move.Or someone higher up may be able to allow the setup of you new account before you try the transfer which don’t really change anything. You will still have to kill your account here.PM NilsC and see what he says.