xisto Community
Vagodeoz

More Bandwidth?

Well, I was wondering if there is a way to get more bandwidth. I will be hosting some mp3 and I guess I will need more bandwidth, is there any way to do it? maybe paying some more credits?Thanks.

5 gb is a lot for a free host,if you have 6 mp3's at around 4mb each thats 24mb if one person downloads them all. So if you divide 3500mb (i did this so u still should have enough room for images and other stuff) by 24mb u get 145.83. So that means 145 people could download your six mp3's before bandwith would start to be a concern. Well it all really depends on how many mp3's u have and how big they are and also how much media u have. So i suppose if you're getting heaps of heaps hits and have a lot of other media, u'd need the extra bandwith, but i suggest if u are i'd buy paid hosting.Silent

And if you are getting enough hits to warrant payed hosting, you are getting enough hits to make enough with ads to cover paid hosting, especially at Xisto - Web Hosting.com.
Aha.
I think I can help you I 've been a proxy salor of korean host just 15 us$ 1/year/
50M 1G bandwidth/day.
aha.

No, We cant. We are trying to help and not to serve.. Please understand.Giving you extra BW means.. I am cutting down on the resources I have. I can use the same to give hosting to more people.