xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FCUK FD3S

Initial D waht do you think?

The game was oddly fun XD I enjoy it for some reason, and I continue to play the one at the arcades with my card whenever I go there. Cheap easy fun I guess :/

i really like this game, i havent playedit taht much though, i suck at games.. really.. and i dont have that much money to put into a machine!!! the drifting is really fun, i play in england with my couzsin ... and the kids just gawp at us coz we're thrashing he wheel so much, when they go on, they play like really fgentle and stuff.. andi dont know why we need to thrash at the wheel, maybe its just to get the drift in session, i liked th initial D movie released in Hong Kong.. very swish, cool people ion it B):) hahahah.. do you giys watch the cartoon, coz thats pretty fun, its more fun watching it than playing it i think... but i always like to be like the main character so i drive the AE86