xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

The Ring 2

well yesterday i went and watched the ring 2 with my girl. i figured it'd be pretty cool seeming the first one was damn good. well i sat down to watch it.. it was very odd. most of the movie you aren't scared you're just like, what is gonna happen next? Rachel, the lil boys mom, let the girl outta the well so her ghost is roaming the country and stuff and then she finds them in a town and tries to actually become the boy.. it's okay but it definately wasn't as good as the first. i give it a rating of B-

i only watched the jap versions of the ring. i still aint watched "the ring" us version, still got to watch that. but out of the japanese versions i prefer the first one. the sequel was kinda scary but the first was the best for me. if your into scary films why dont you rent out a copy of "the eye" its another asian horror film. i think its kinda scary too. its more "modernized" setting i think... i really really want to watch "the eye 2"try going on the website. the first part was scary...

I just saw the Ring 2 last night. I didn't see the first one yet. I thought it was pretty cool. I would agree in not calling it really scary, mostly bizarre and creepy...really creepy.