xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ill

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas my review

Well i've played that ... But still i wanna check out the pc edition which will release tomorrow..! And im very much Excited 4 that.!Also Pc version will Offer great graphics.. But I would like the rockstar games people to create this Kind of game which we can play multiplayer..! Know that it requites great connection but there may be some adjustments for that..! Also im on 1tb connection..!

this game is soo badass thats all i have to say and the two player mode is also sweet. I know i haven't beat it yet but thats because I suck at video games. but i have a question when you are playing two player can you still go do missions me and friends have only toyed around with the feature. And when it comes out on pc i wonder if they will actually make it two player because if they did i couold see them using the internet to connect the two player mode in some way

Im really looking forward to the Xbox version being released.If its anything like the first two (better quality than ps2) then it should be a definate anti-social game. Can see myself locked up for hours at a time playing it! My flatmate had it on the ps2 and we spent every waking hour completing it, just love the whole dildo in the police station bit!!!well roll on the 10th of June when the arguements start with the missus!!

I bought (been awhile since I actually bought a game...anyways) the PC version of GTA:SA yesterday and might I say its pretty awesome. Right off the bat I noticed the voice acting was its normal amazing level (Samuel L Jackson, oh yea) which was awesome. Didn't get alot of time to play but it seemed awesome times 100. Can't wait to delve into another GTA3 world wooAlso I have to mention the awesome presentation for the PC DVD version (might be tohers, dunno). The "Case" is a Hardcover copy of the manual with the dvd holder on the back cover and a poster for the game with a map of the games cities on the back. All in all I must say its pretty awesome since usually its a box with a jewel case and a crappy dull booklet (havn't read the SA manual yet but seemed pretty well laid out/vibrant)All in all, a worthy game to drop a few bucks on (or DL if thats your poison) and I plan to lose many a hour of my life in it, woo :(

I believe Rockstar Games is going to release a PC version of GTA:SA like they released a version for GTA:VC.

Just for the record, I'm a girl... and yes, I've played both VC and SA. I like how SA is set up more like an RPG, with the stats that you can alter based on your gameplay. I like VC's radio stations better, but then again I'm a lazy bum who'd rather run around the city than try to pull off a carjacking!!! LOL

A downside of having the stats is that you have to feed yourself to replenish energy... there goes my money which was going to be used for other things!!! At least you can swim, though... I hated falling into the water in VC and then dying.

And even though I'm a girl, I have no problem with killing CPU females - they're all just trashy little.. um.. street walkers, yeah!!! LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the game is awesome its not in the single player its all about the multiplayer and just running around jumping off buildings and parachuting down and shooting people at the same time lOL thats where the real fun is at and the graphics are better than VC what are you guys talking aboot and yeah i hate the ps2 controller and did you guys see the PS3 controllers looks like a Smiley face thats silver.......lol sorry thats off topic but i had to say it lool

They have a PC version out now, my friend has it it gets a little choppy when you get into high action with shootouts etc. But the game is still amazing. I'd prefer the PS2 version if you have one because most people don't have that great of a video card.I can't wait until they make the new Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for PSP. GTA on the go would be amazing!

i live gta games from the start.. lol.. gta, gta 2, gta london 1969, gta 3, gta vice city.. i completed all the games.. haha.. m now currently playing gta san andreas..nice game emm.. !! :(:(:P

I personally don't own this game, but I do go to my friend's house and play it all the time there. I think this is an awesome game, but with a few little tweaks it can be that perfect game that everyone was hoping for.

i enjot this game alot! ive beat it several times and have searched out the many easter eggs.... its a shame that because of the hot coffee mod that it will undergo a rating change from M to AO

Actually, in RE4, you kill parasite infected humans, a far cry from zombies. You asplode quite a few heads when you have a shotgun, and the main character can get his head chopped off by a chainsaw, rather graphically. I'd call RE4 a lot more violent, myself. Or at least more realistic.