xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kaimukichick07

Myspace Myspace Stuff

Myspace was the reason why I joined here. A friend recommended me to come here and Xisto seems like a good webhosting place to put some rare Japanese music video. Good thing for the post before you actually possess. This seems to take up my spare time.

Does anyone in here use Myspace? I know there are a lot of things that you can do in Myspace....But where can I find places to look at good layouts? There are a lot of places to find layouts but none of them are like to my taste...well any help would work...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you see a layout you like you can actually just take thier code and alter it to your liking (customize it to your tastes). The only problem I have with myspace is how sloooow the site is. I guess it is because so many people are on the site at one time! :rolleyes: But UGH it's slow!

Here are a few good sites to help with your my space layouts

This one is a profile genorator, this is a good one if you dont know much about html or just hate doing it.
Mygen

This one has pre-made layouts
MySpace layouts

This one just helps you to make html codes
Jesses Gallery

Alot of tutorials and codes
Codegroup

And this one is another profile generator, Not as good as the first one though
Thomas's Profile Gen

LOL I think all of my coworkers use MySpace, but it was one of my online friends who had told me about the site so I joined. Currently, most of my friends are/were coworkers.

I need to work on my layout, so I think I'll be referencing the links provided in previous posts within this topic. You can check out what little I've done by going to https://myspace.com/browser (but no promises that I'll add you as a friend... sorry!!!)

Seriously, how many people do you know that have a myspace. This thing is sweeping over everyone. Go check it out at https://myspace.com/browser. I have one, but only to keep in touch with friends I already have. I know people that meet people through this site and find their girlfriends, etc. I think people like that need to seriously think about what they are doing with their lifes. :D

I use Myspace search Hey I know you tour Nate because thats me lol. My space is cool and a place where people can be comfurtable plus u can use it to email other people.

Actually, it's not too big around where I come from. And those who do have one, are those arrogant people who think everyone wants to read about their lives. The people I know, maybe 1 out of every 15 or 20 has one. And that's people my age... around 18/19/20. So I dunno. I'm not a huge fan either.

I dont personally like it, I feel its just a big shop for gossip and junk, and its not gotten very big where I am, MSN profiles still remain peoples favourite way of telling information, mind you Blogging hasnt been big either over here.

I HAVE A MYSPACE HAHAHai think its pretty koo...there was this thing in the newspaper today(june 8 2005)A18 i think.. about it.. saying they signing a contract with some security people.. for saftey..and if the paretns wat your site GONE.. they call this number.. and they say to get rid of it.. them myspace deletes it in minuties...