xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chiiyo

Nucleus Cms Does anyone use it? Share some tips.

Hey~ I'm just wondering, does anyone use Nucleus CMS around here? I've seen some people mention it before. I'm considering using it to create my website, and I've been surfing around the Nucleus websites and fiddling with the program in general.Because so much of Nucleus is in the plugins, just wondering what plugins do Nucleus users recommend? The plugins page at the Nucleus message board is like at 49 pages and I'm not even half-way through it, but just wondering whether anyone would know a plugin that does this: basically you can create an archive page for your weblog that shows the TITLE of the blog post and an EXCERPT (that you can specify yourself, not automatic kind) and orders the entries by alphabetical order of the title instead of chronologically? Can't seem to find it anywhere, can't even find a plugin that adds an "excerpt" function like in movabletype, though I think the extra field plugin will do the job...Actually I'm not too sure whether I should bother fiddling with a blogCMS at all... I just need commenting for a lot of non-chronological entries that I can keep track of. Maybe there's an easier way to do this. Does Mambo or Xoops have commenting systems?

Notice from microscopic^earthling:
Moved to Software > CMS

OFFTOPIC :Not being a showoff, but im working on one of my own :(:Dit can now post and delete news posts for the frontpageit can create/delete/edit... etc .php .html filessorry of being offtopic, but i just felt like saying that when i saw CMS :)