xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Good Grief Graphics

Free Sig You want it? You take it. Sort of.

lol...is this supposed to be like abstract....I like your design if it is..but I have other sigs....the only problem with ur sig is that there arent enough colours to show a mood(if your trying to show a mood). I like the way u used the scratch technique and the layers r pretty good. Just needs a bit more blues and yellows and i thonk some1 might have this but not me as i have a proffessional designer make my sigs for me(no offence to ulol)

Doom, thats why you gotta finish it yourself, Just add some different things to it and it would look great after you save it. I'll do something with it here in a little bit to show you what it can look like.

I didn't liek this sig enough to use it myself, so that's why I'm giving it away. There are people who can't do graphics but want cool sigs. If anyone wants it, Ill put their name on it for them. Or you can do it yourself, whatever.

I actually like the abstract an all, but it's a little simple - that's not a bad thing but...you could have left the white shapes away a little and shown what was the original image. Just a suggestion.

It's basically a mixture of a bunch of renders from blender, I beleive that I didn't use anything else. I can't remember because it's been a while sunce I made it, but I'm pretty sure it's just blender renders. Well, basically anyway.